Followers

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Hostess Monday | Leslie-Rahye


Happy Hostess Monday! Leslie-Rahye here! I am the Team Leader for Team 1 and have been with Digital Delights for over 6 years! It's crazy how fast time has flown! I love Wendy's designs and find that they are perfect for all occasions! One of my favorite images is Barnaby and with the beautiful spring weather we've been having I'm inspired to create a quick and easy card with the pre-colored Relax Barnaby image and one of the Spring Sentiments. 

Pre-colored images are great to work with. They are perfect as is as OR they can be jazzed up with glitter or bling to make the card just a bit more special. Today I've added some glitter to the wings for just the perfect touch of sparkle! Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoy my card today!


Relax Barnaby

Spring sentiments set

0 comments on "Hostess Monday | Leslie-Rahye"