Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
Here is a super easy box that can be used for any home decor item around the holiday season. Head on over to the Tutorial Page to see the video !
Thanks for stopping by !
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Our Designers have also been super busy with some Christmas creations.............
Mary used Stocking Noah
Gingerbread Cookie digital stamp.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
It's also Freebie Friday.............Visit www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com and visit the Freebie section
CHIMNEY SANTA SENTIMENT
See you tomorrow for tutorial Saturday with Loretta!!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Good morning! My name is Wanda and I'm so excited to bring you today's tutorial!
I was asked to show you how to put images on candles.
1. First you want to pick your image. You can either pick a image that's already colored or print out one that you want to color. I love Digi stamps because you can adjust them to what ever size you want.
If you have your favorite Digital Delight Rubber stamp you can also use this by stamping on tissue paper.
2. Measure your candle so that you know what size you need.
3. Color you image. I have found that Koh-i-nor pencils work the best. You can also use watercolor pencils. The Bic pens seem to run when you melt the candle.
4. After you finish coloring. Cut out your image. Make sure you cut the negative areas out with a xacto knife.
5. You will need to have wax paper, elastics and your heat gun. If you don't have a heat gun you can use a hair dryer.
7. Wrap the wax paper tightly around the candle and secure with rubber bands.